Spring is in the air, but the weather doesn’t always know that. While typing this article the beautiful spring weather has turned into rainy weather and that made me completely in the mood for a quick and easy DIY project. After poking around in my ‘craft closet’, my eye fell on a box that I had received for Christmas: the Super Mario Bros. build a level mug where you can design your own level. Let’s-a Go!
How to make your Build a level mug
In the box you will find a 300 ml ceramic mug with the ground and the sky already printed on and 4! sheets of waterproof and reusable mug stickers. So no worries if you make mistakes because the stickers can be peeled off easily when you put them on wrong or when you just want to chance up the scene. But watch out! The mug is not suitable for the dishwasher or microwave, so hand wash it is.
What do you need?
- Only one item, the Super Mario Bros. Build a level mug of course.
This is how it works:
- Look for some inspiration to build and create your own personal versions of the classic Super Mario levels.
- Peel the stickers of the sheet. Sometimes they don’t come off straight away so just try a different corner and you will succeed. Trust me you can do it 😉
- Stick it on (repeat a few times). Like I said if you misplaced a sticker you can easily peel it off and replace it.
- Once you are done it’s time for a nice drink from your new personalized mug!